Our reception staff will be happy to advise you of the consultation fee upon booking an appointment over the telephone. Fees for consultation along with other necessary forms will also be emailed to you for your convenience upon booking an appointment.
- Surgical fees are billed directly to the Health Insurance Providers.
- Where out-of pocket co-payment are required which can vary depending on the type and complexity of surgery or procedure. Patients will be advised, in writing, after the consultation, the amount of gap payment.
- Fees for uninsured patients are advised by the accounts manager upon request.
Payment on the day of consultation is much appreciated.
How to Pay?
For your convenience we accept a number of payment methods in the rooms, by post and online:
- Credit Card: VISA, Mastercard, (logos),
- Electronic - EFTPOS, Pay Online (BPay)
Other Payment Choices
- Early Release of Superannuation
- Tax Rebate Scheme
Early Release of Superannuation
Patients may apply to Centrelink for an early release of superannuation funds to cover part or all of the costs involved. More details can be found on the Centrelink website.
If you chose to apply for this, three documents need to be lodged:
- Completed application form - click here to download
- A letter of support from your General Practitioner
- A letter of support from our clinic (we will provide this after your initial consultation)
Please note that processing time by Centrelink generally takes around 3 weeks, and allow a further 4-6 weeks for your superannuation fund to release the funds to your personal bank account.