Urgent Knee Clinic
To cater for the sports enthusiast and injured athletes I offer early assessment and treatment at the Urgent Knee Clinic.
Knee injuries can be quite painful and debilitating.
In my practice we keep specific appointments for urgent knee injuries so patients can be seen quickly
Prompt Assessment and Management
At the Urgent Knee Clinic you will receive:
- An early assessment.
- Professional injury management to facilitate an early return to sport.
- Urgent MRI scans and other imaging as required.
Acute Injury Patients
Patients suitable for this clinic are those who have:
- A recent acute injury (sporting or recreational activities).
- Aggravated an existing knee injury.
- Been advised by their GP that immediate attention is required.
- or attended an Emergency Department and been told further management is required.
Requirements for Clinic Appointment
Patients requiring an urgent appointment should
- Contact my practice directly by telephone on (08) 81279719 any time.
- Diagnostic imaging is not essential (this can be arranged after a review if indicated).
- Referral from another doctor is helpful but not essential. A consultation with a Sportsmed GP colleague can be arranged to facilitate referral if needed.
Acute Knee Injury Clinic
Weekend knee injury?
Call (08) 81279719 any time
See you Monday for early expert assessment and treatment.